If you have purchased your ticket to a class, here are all the details!
Hello, goat yogis! I am so excited to host you at my urban farm and studio for Boise Goat Yoga!
A few notes for you, so you can come prepared and ready to baaaaaask in some goat lovin'!
**You must sign our online waiver before attending class. Quick! Go do it now! **
Class date and time are available on your receipt. Please bring proof of ticket purchase to class with you.
Location: Boise Goat Yoga / Lively Balance Urban Farm
10400 Meadow Lark Dr
Boise, ID 83704
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in easily, and wear shoes that you can easily slip on and off. We will do yoga barefoot, but will cross the lawn to get to our mats. Yes, there will be some goat poop (goats poop!) but we are doing a thorough cleaning of the grounds before class, so you can rest assured that it will be as clean as it can be, ;)
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one, and be prepared for it to get a little "earthy!" Bring a water bottle, too! Hydration is very important.;)
- Please arrive on time. 10-15 minutes before start time is ideal; 30 minutes is too early!
- PARKING: The studio is located behind my home in West Boise. To park, please pull down the length of the driveway and turn around near the chickens, then park along the right hand side of the fence. If this parking lot gets full, we will let you know, and you can park (thoughtfully) along the street.
(Have you signed the waiver yet?)
- This class will be suitable for most yogis (an easy flow with nothing too fancy or tricky), but please do let me know before class if you have any restrictions or health concerns, or need modifications.
- You will have plenty of opportunities after class for photo ops with the goats. Please tag any social media posts with #boisegoatyoga
- Finally, please bring your proof of purchase (on your smart phone or printed out) or gift certificate to class. No one will be admitted without proof of registration, and we will have a guest list ready to check you in! Please sign the waiver before checking in. No one will be admitted without a completed online waiver!
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to seeing you this weekend!
**You must sign our online waiver before attending class. Quick! Go do it now! ** Please forward this waiver link to anyone in your party.
Covid-19 Information + Precautions
When you attend an event at Boise Goat Yoga, you agree that you have NOT, in the past 14 days, experienced
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
You also submit that you have NOT
• been in direct contact with a person known to have Covid-19
• been diagnosed with Covid-19
We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone exhibiting signs of illness.
Our classes are held outside where we encourage social distancing of 6 feet away from people who you do not live with.
Masks are now optional.
We have hand sanitizer and a hand-washing station available for use before, during, and after the event. Our equipment is sanitized but we do suggest you supply your own yoga mat.